Sunday, May 1, 2011

Water for Elephants !

I feel so young and fresh again ! As I woke up this morning and looked out of the window ,it felt like this is the weather I wanted to have in a long long time. The wind blowing at a constant pace, the green leaves dancing at the rythm of the cool breeze , soft drops of rain falling here and there every now and then. For a moment I felt myself like William Wordsworth waiting for Daffodils to come up into the picture so that I can start writing :D.
It looked as if everything is welcoming and wishing me a great day ahead !

Seeing all this , I started to recall my undergrad days, as being a free bird. In those days,when every one is full of vigor and energy. Big dreams come across our minds and we posses the capability to conquer the world,sky is limit and all.
I miss those days at times.

But today it seemed as if last night before going to bed I entered in some time machine and today I am back in some golden era of the past. I felt like I am back in the game again :). I am again a young lad with same positive outlook on life. So much positive energy inside of me. I feel so thankful and what not. May be in terms of words , I wont be able to express it over here.

Having said all that, deep down I knew the fact and reason for this positive energy. We humans are very tricky..lol . Last night I watched Water for Elephants with a friend . The soundtrack of the movie is still running at the back of mind. The movie started in the month of April and ended in May. May be some one say ,Oh ! the movie is so great , it must have given me so much positive outlooks on life. Not really. Secondly, the reason could be a good weather, that could be true as well. Thirdly , it could be the recall of the past which is making me alive again. Whatever may be reason, I know deep down in my heart, the reason for me, jumping with joy here and there is not the movie. It could be weather but :) its more about the company and companionship you are in, while doing something . For example, if everyone is cooperative,working in a stressful environment might not drain you out but working with a bunch of suckers would do for sure. Bad example I know,but I could not think of a better one while writing this.

Finally readers, a food for thought , always try to be on the look out , what is missing in the scene ? Is it just a movie ,friends or a beautiful weather ? I think the answer to this question could be relative, varying from person to person. However, when we say humans are social animals, I think that would be great hint and answer for what I am trying to say .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I say definitely be on the lookout for what is missing a scene and expect the unexpected .
:)