Sunday, April 3, 2016

Drive-in theater ....

So when I did not feel like, the movie is worth to watch, I started to watch what is worth
 more than to even watch the sky full of stars as well.

I have been to theaters a lot , watched movies a lot. Driven a lot. But some movies are special, some long drives are special, some cupcakes are special :)  .
I watched two movies, under the star, they were alright, not good not bad. The background of the movie screen was natural, with stars in the background.
At the end of the day, I say, it would have been better, if I looked only at the person sitting next to me, that scenery was much satisfying than the starry night.

The effect of all that which was going through my mind was evident by the fact, that it was one of the times I was silent and busy in experiencing all this. Trying to figure out is it real or a dream .
 Moral of the story ,dreams do happen in reality as , but while they happen consider to take action
 as long as reality of a dream is there . Enjoy it to the fullest. 

No comments: