Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So you believe in God ?

A conversation happened between two people one evening. !!! P1 - person one , P2 - person 2

P1:  So you believe in God ?
P2 : Those who do not believe , indirectly they also believe HIM.

P1: Interesting
P2: How is it interesting ?
P1: I am not going at you on your beliefs , sorry if it seemed that way. It was just a quick question
       to how you stated your answer. I found that interesting in that's not most people would answer
       that question- kudos to you

P2: Because unbelievers spend their lives to proof that HE is not there. Which means, they are   
      doubtful and want to make sure that something like this is not true. They do believe HE might be         there, so they try to give rationals and logic about HIS non existent .
      If you know something does not exist. Why would you try to justify or explain something ??

P1:  I completely get that, I have got a brother who does nothing but that when the subject is   
       brought  up, please don't think I was doing that to you- I would never want to treat or talk down
       to someone because of what they believe.   

No comments: