Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A better destiny for you

Sometimes we force ourselves to make decisions, which apparently may upset near and dear ones in the short term but they bring in real happiness and joy in the long term.

I wonder forcing myself on to someone just because I am emotional may not do good to either party in the long run. Why do I say that..? Because I know myself, I know mine below average lifestyle versus dreaming of clouds and better living humans in real life.

No matter, how good I may feel in short-term. The long-term patience will bring all the cards I have played in my life in front of the two of us. At that time it will be too late to make any positive impact to promote any change in my own behavior.

That person is too good, honest and sincere to me that I don't deserve it. While I do not have the same gist and habit or behavior to reciprocate and offer in the same manner.

Being happy on my jackpot lottery will be easy to be glad about and thankful for. However, at the end of the day, does jackpot deserve me???  Knowing all about me and what I have done. Would I prefer any jackpot to be in my favor?

If I know my past behavior and deeds...The answer is simple...to be silent and let the better person find its better destiny rather than I be a barrier in their goals. 

No comments: