Wednesday, October 18, 2017

What you can learn in and after 8 years?

I am not a native English speaker, but I try my best to use the language for the purpose to communicate with people. However, certain sentences I could not understand when they came from a specific individual. I tried and tried, but remained in denial.

Finally, the world around me is saying. Accept all what they want you to be and what they call you to be. At the end of the day, does it define me? In those eyes yes. Thank you 8 years, you were near and dear to me. I am glad truth came out and set all of us free.  That's what they could not say in 8 years and when they said so. It went like this:


1-cheating
2-cheating
3-cheating 
4-cheating
5-cheating
6-cheating
7-cheating 
8-cheating
9-cheating 
10-cheating
11-compulsive lying
12-compulsive lying 
13-compulsive lying 
14-compulsive lying
15-compulsive lying
16-lack of consistency
17-lack of consistency
18-lack of consistency
19-lack of consistency
20-lack of consistency
21-lack of commitment 
22-lack of commitment 
23-lack of commitment 
24-lack of commitment 
25-lack of commitment 



Words are mere words if used with caution. However, when words used with emotion go deep and change you into what they call you. Such as


1- You just like that power struggle with me (Red Flag # 100)
2- I am so much in love with you but don't like a lot of your traits ( Red Flag # 524)
3- You can be the way you are but that is not my type ( Red Flag # 8 years)
4- I don't like your kind of personalities even as friends too ( Red Flag # 11)
5- You cannot get over my manager email? (Red Flag # I am  pious)



My advice to 23 years old me, " Dream about them who dream about you and then meet you in person every day. Don't dream about them who only meet you in dreams

No comments: