Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Re: Dear Zindagi

Last night I watched an year old movie Dear Zindagi. It's a good movie and I would recommend you if you are reading this to watch it as well. The director of the movie did an excellent job as in her past films and earned a token of praise from the viewers.

My review is as follows.



  1. Direction 10/10
  2. Screenplay 9/10
  3. Story and plot 8/10


 Maybe you have watched it already. After watching the movie, you will realize that the main character has a lot of similarities and insecurities like you have in your life and personality.

Also, I learned that the way psychologist treats his patient. I have experienced similar approach from another well know behavior analyst as well. This brings me to the conclusion, people just preach what they read and believe rather bringing something innovative in their thinking.









Now you can go and figure out what characteristics and insecurities you have which the character in the movie also portrayed. 

No comments: