Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Re: Motivation

The society wants you to act a certain way. They want you to fit the norm which is called consistency so that they can trust you and consider you as a reliable person. I get that and  that's how we are all trained to think in a certain way.
We are trained to put people in boxes such as:
He is sincere.
She is careful.
He is mad.
She is pretty.
He is so bad person etc. etc.
When we don't find fault in someone's​ behavior we tend to find a fault in character or our personal experience with that person.
I wish I was created as a saint with DNA of an Angel. Maybe Almighty Has some other plans for me.
I struggle to prioritize.,...... to fulfill the plans of the one who created me or to please People who think my inconsistency​ aggravates them.

If you are reading this #YouBeTheJudge

No comments: