Sunday, May 27, 2018

Define What Masculinity means?

Today I learned how do we define masculinity?

Personally I never thought about it in different contexts.

However, I heard different " It could be working out, could be making money, being successful in relationships, dressing better, it could be writing amazing poetry.  The person decides himself "

The question and answer is, " Think about your role models. Who are they? "

I think it was very powerful observation. Who are my role models? Who do I follow. How does a child decides which role models to follow?  Obviously influenced by the elders. What if the scenario is blind leading the blind..... then we all are doomed.

The answer is clear we don't think critically enough while choosing who do we follow and how do we teach others.... 

No comments: