Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Red Shoes and what comes with it


Hans C. Anderson -- a Danish poet and author wrote The Red Shoes. I happened to read it in 8th grade when I didn't even know why would someone wear red shoes in the first place--- when they can wear black uniform shoes everyday. Ahhh little me and my innocent thinking when I was pure and decent.

Little did I know that it was only a decade and half later that I would wear and live The Red Shoes life myself. literally and figuratively 👦😑 such as follows.



The imaginary red


The old beaten up crimson red 




The Mexico city and Brazilian foot-ball red 



The everyday PhD student life and ugly red




The lesson learned for me is life is short before I judge someone else. I need to look at my own The Red Shoes life style.  Just like tiny habits can create a big domino effect in improving the overall life style for the betterment.  Tiny red shoes behavior can disrupt the whole life purpose as well or maybe make it.


Respect to famous Danish Hans C. Anderson in front of The Little Mermaid in  Copenhagen, Denmark.

circa 2013






There is so much Red Shoes Theme in Jai Wolf''s " Like it's Over"  (below) which is on repeat for me for the last couple of hours. I like his instrumental theme and creativity






No comments: