Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Re: You made me Experience You

I would not want you to read this, however you mentioned to me in your e-mail , " I wish Karma is real and I hope you experience the same"

I did not know what it meant until I woke up in the middle of the night last week with your thoughts in mind. What was that I did not know myself until it happened. I pushed you away so far that it was bound to happen that way.

After reaching the destination, I find myself lonely as if I didn't even know what was the prize I was aiming for. I have no words or imagination how to reconcile something or anything.  You helped me on this journey when I started and you are not even here. The answer is simple and I know why :(

I am happy that life has started to offer you the benefits and enjoyments which you always wanted.

You exceeded my expectations and went on express lane from Jan 13 to Jan 20 in your journey to find special someone right away. It is my impressionism on you. I rubbed on you a lot that you started |to imitate the mistakes I made and continue to make. :|

I wish you all the best either you go for bowling, smoke Hooka or read books. We all have different interests in life and some interests even though originally not our own interests get up and get in the way making us realize what did we miss because of someone worth it. I am glad you don't have to say now it now.

 Experience and memories are the best assets you have. I am taking memories with me and leaving you with experience.

No comments: