Monday, May 28, 2018

Moving is Living

It's one of those days when you hear that you have to move again. I am not surprised because 'moving is living'

If I look back 15 years ago in my life. The whole baggage can be summarized into a handful of things and my cubicle in D-hall.



Circa 2005





These things were enough for me to handle. As we grow more in life the burden and baggage keeps on increasing day by day .... minute by minute.  If it's only physical baggage then it's normal but the challenge is..... its emotional and mental baggage as well.


If I summarize my physical baggage in the last 3 years it would be like this below.



Reduce it into a suite case please


It's one of those days when you get a little misty and move on.







However I want my life to be reduced to a suit case, so that I can pack it up and move on to where-ever the big waves of life take me instantly. But even though I have been living out of a suite case for a while, it is still disruptive and feels like a burden.

They say the state of someone's habitat and where they live can tell a lot about their state of mind and what's going on in their life.

How is the state of my life and things in my life? Take a look below.







Apparently things in my life are not straight enough. The haphazardness of things thrown around in my life depict their effect in one way or the other. :|


It's not the physical baggage which is burdensome. It's the emotional baggage which grips the whole brain and paralyze my mental operating system.


The famous dialogue from Up in the Air says it all.







" Make no mistakes your relationships are the heaviest components in your life..... all those negotiations and arguments, secrets and compromise.....  "


I feel living in 1st world for so long have made me put on the shackles of playing the victim card and becoming soft mentally.  Rather than doing the real work and making the differences, which is ought to be the purpose of my life, I am making excuses. I am Saying No More to being soft and moving ahead to whatever it takes. Amen

No comments: