Friday, June 1, 2018

This Will Not Let Me Down. Amen

Thank You Dear Lord for bringing all the skeptics and doubters in my life since 1997. I am glad You have shown Your wonders in miraculous ways which I don't understand but only You Do.
I am also thankful for letting me live life without fear and expectations of anyone.  Dear Lord, I know people try to bring me down in their own way and expectations. You have brought enough examinations and challenges + circumstances in my life to train me for Your glory. Your name will be glorified in all ways. I hurt people in return knowingly and unknowingly. I am also thankful that You gave me ideas in my mind all the time to document and record my life, so that I can look back and thank You for Your Goodness. In Your name and Will. Amen.

-----------------------

Thank you for letting me look at my past and learn the lessons. Ups and Downs are always at the door Lord. Thank you for the obstacles and challenges. Don't let emotions take over me.


Dec, 2016 Lesson








No comments: