Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Upon Waking Up

As I get older day by day .... I learn that subconsciously how much I have admired the qualities of people who don't exist anymore in my life.
Even if I want them in my life either they do not exist anymore physically in this world and others who are here choose not be with me anymore.

In either case, the point is love is not constant and hope is never ending.  When someone passes away we put our hopes of meeting them in the next world in order to make ourselves feel better.
When someone chooses not to be with you.  It is a moment of being thankfulness because they are teaching you that everything is fleeting and on top of that they are validating the fact that no one cares for you but about their own well being and why not.

We all have selfish genes from evolution. Some have more like myself others have less and conditioned like late Mother Teresa

Still the humanistic and love virus in our mind and body creeps in and we still look towards lost people with optimism and good faith. 

I wonder how life would have been if I would have grown up in a balance family. Would my responsibilities still have been the same or different. Would I have focused more on others rather myself. Would I have had more generous heart than what it is or vice versa.

Would I have had more compassion and kindness or more greed.

As I decide my life directions on these cross roads where the road I set on my journey is reaching it's destination. These questions still remain unanswered.

It's time for me to start with the basics, no talk just actions.

Will the roads of new again but old as a soul of a city will keep me motivated to manage multiple things even as a nomad.  When people look up to you as a leader and you don't have all the answers.... What do you do?

It would be nice if you were with me on this journey but in case if you were with me in the first place.... It would have been a destination already not a journey anymore.

Until next time.

June 27, 2018 from a mid night wake up situation and pen it down. 

No comments: