Monday, June 11, 2018

This morning

This morning when I woke up...your feelings were immensely flowing through my mind. Even though I didn't feel energetic enough to go for a run... I was happy and content. I could feel you next to me. It felt like one of those days when you get up early (as usual).
I know when I will go to the living room you will be on the phone talking to your long list of aunts and friends catching up.

Even though none of it happened in current time today let alone in my mind again. It felt good. It brought peace in me and I felt calm. It didn't feel that life is a burden getting out of bed today but the mere thought of thinking and these thoughts coming in today made me grin and I started my day with a smile. At the end whatever makes it work for me, I am going to do it until it is not fancy anymore to me. Till next time.

No comments: