Thursday, June 21, 2018

Weekly Gratitude and Getting Back in "The Game"

In order to get back in life and to get myself back on track. Physical fitness is one way to do that.  The other long term approach is to be thankful. This therapeutic approach is to count my blessings each day and be thankful. We don't get everything in life but I have gotten more than everything. I am auditing each day of the week and happy with what life has in store for me.



SATURDAY

Saturday night was " A Quiet place" a fake piece of story made into an excellent drama thriller that I would like to Salute the director and Dragon Breath which was fun.


Second Try



 

SUNDAY

Sunday was Leg Day and my thighs and back are not sore any more now.. my trainer pushed me not that hard as I trained last year...... but my testosterone levels are improving so that is a good thing.  I can feel it and that can be troublesome in some ways... :| :O. :|



 MONDAY

Monday morning trip to Golden state and adventures started in LA  plus lots of management. I need to work on my accountability skills to inquire others about their assigned duties.... Being a nice guy  does not always make a cut, but I try to work with honey rather than using vinegar.  It will get better with time. First I need to get better with myself and happy in myself.


 Mazda Miata MX5 was a great surprise and has been very adventurous for me so far.


Does not do the justice






143 on wheels




Taking a Break from Work

Work to show off :(












Meeting Mr. Darbandi at the Spur of Moment was awesome :D :) 







I will not deter my plan






Never thought we will meet randomly again ...





Thank you Mr. Darbandi for the picture :)

Thank you Mr. Darbandi for the picture and impromptu meeting consent :)



TUESDAY



Getting back in the game is a little challenging. I have gotten rusty in the last 3-4 years or so. Will pick it up with time ..as memory serves well.  This is how I performed....I think I did pretty well even though it needs brain to understand my sense of humor.  I got compliments and criticism both. I know how to handle and pull from opposite directions. I will get through this.


Talk your mind-1





Talk your mind-2






One lady friend said this after reading, " Oh bloody hell. Hold this bucket, whilst I vomit "

Where the other said after reading this, " Too hard she does not understand your sense of humor "

David said after reading this, " What I can say Azar sahab? You are the captain of your own ship, the one who enjoys the thrill of a shipwreck is not gonna avoid the rocks no matter what anybody says :) " 
Well David has got a point though. 


I don't care whatever they say.  I am glad I am taking steps and moving forward. Keeping busy and understanding the economics behind it is the solution to pick yourself up back and move. This is my remedy and medicinal healing.



THURSDAY

Thursday in San Francisco, another tough ones to manage, but will work fine.  Plan to visit Pacific coast Highway  hopefully in the afternoon. This crazy California traffic has driven me crazy for the last 4 days.


FRIDAY
 
Friday will be a good day once I fly back... A sigh of relief.

Thank you Lord for all the blessings, safety and opportunities to do the right thing. Amen




No comments: