Friday, June 22, 2018

Snippets with "ideal" # response from me

" Enjoy your day Sir!!! Love you:-)"
 # Metoo


"I can't go back and front with you without a purpose"
 # I know you cannot help yourself.


" Sir, guess what someone who works with me and has been working for 15 yrs told me that she felt comfortable working with me.
 # I felt comfortable with you for the last 10 years as well and it has been a rough ride but still I do



"Bohat buray ho mera joke bana rahay ho....lol kiun"
 # lol = lots of love. About joke .... hum donoon ke life he joke ban gaee  :(



"R u making fun of me? I did it in a lovie dovie way"
 # lovie dovie has fun in it as well. 



"Pyar say kiya tha"
 # Why did you stop the pyar?



"Please sir don't over do it because I will get use to it and then you will not want to do it anymore. I will love you anyways even if you don't say these words :)"
 #  I do too and take action instead of saying anything 



Good night sir ji! Sweet dreams! :-)
# See you in dreams

No comments: