Friday, June 22, 2018

Crazy = Selfie at 1:30 am + Car Interview

Today, when they asked what's the craziest thing you have done lately? ...I started thinking.

 The word 'crazy' is abstract and can be used in different contexts. I have done some crazy things  which now when I remember are not so nice ones for some people and great for others. Well what can we say. Life is a trade-off. You have to find the optimum balance.


Crazy #1

1:30 am Selfie + Fooling at the same  time with another person is sick... Hahahaha



Sender:  " Selfie taken for you while half asleep. 1:30 am at Apple Bees " 

Receiver: " I don't think I told you how much I liked the photo (it was a good one) and the sentiment (you thinking of me at one thirty at apple-bees). Hope you're enjoying yourself!. S "


------


Crazy #2

Another time where you leave your current lecture and job to come and attend an interview for an internship position which will not even pay 1/6th of what you have currently....but still I did it.  Yes I did it because I wanted to do so. Regret is poison and I don't like poison when natural life has limit to expire already forget poison instead. I think Dan Ariely and his research is right...people do things what they want to do, because ultimately they want to do it. 







Well I did not get that specific internship which was a good sign because I saved my face and learned from the school of hard knocks instead. 

Rather than saying I wish I could have done that. I said to myself Why Not go ahead and do it. What's the worst that can happen.  Nothing worst happened but I added a tool in my story box instead. 

Go ahead and do it .... what's on your mind and knock it off from the check list. What's the worst that can happen?







No comments: