Monday, June 18, 2018

Words have Power

I have seen decisions being made and changed in your favor mere on account of twisting the words.

I am not going to talk about copy writing lessons and how much of an advantage it has brought to me professionally or personally. 

However, the past weekend on Father's day when I got this words upon waking up.

" Happy Fathers day thank you like a father u have cared for me God bless u"

I could not believe. There are people in your life and circumstances have placed them strategically aligned with your circumstances to enable them and empower them.

I know life has taught me lessons to be strong and independent and it feels good that at least I can pay forward and try to empower those who are near and dear ones those are in need of care and support. 

I pray and wish that I can do the little which I need to... in order to enable them more, so that I can live my life in peace. Amen. 

No comments: