Saturday, June 9, 2018

A dream this morning/afternoon

I have been sleeping odd hours as usual, but when I woke up this afternoon it was a little painful.  It was painful because I saw you in my dream.

SCENARIO

The dream scenario is: we ended up being in the same town and same neighborhood.
One morning when I was walking my way to do chores.
I turn around and see you are walking behind me on your way.
I look at you and you continue walking your way and give me such a arrogant and condescending look as usual, I am familiar with for the last 10 years.
I am used to that look from you anyways. You go and sit in the library + faculty room. I enter the same room as well on my way. I see there are busy people doing their stuff irrespective of what is going on in anyone's life.
I get my stuff done and move on my way towards the exit.

OUTCoME

Your de-sensitize approach will work and working well for you. You have a catalyst and enzymes helping you overcome that right now.
So I would say it's good for you.
I know the game a little better than you which people do not believe that it is....   because for one they are blinded by social construct and conditioning.

The economics of love and how it takes place given under certain conditions is well known and proven multiple times. I hope you get well and recover good when this phase of status  in your life will be over as the social dynamics changes. I have gone through the path already and getting validated again was a good sign this afternoon. 

No comments: